BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11 July 2011. Jakarta & Kuala Lumpur.


Woke up at 3 o'clock in the early morning to catch the morning flight. My parents accompanied me to the airport. And I was nervous on the way to the airpot, it was my first time going abroad without my parents haha. Dropped at the 2D terminal and met Talitha and her father. And we rushed to the check in counter but the counter was full by people. The officers said the system was broke and we had to wait for a long time. We supposed to board on 6.25 but it delayed until 10.00. Grrrrrr...
Arrived in Kuala Lumpur about 3 o'clock and we took Skybus to KL Sentral. Kuala Lumpur airport complex looks similiar with Batam. The limestone mountains, the road, the highway, the oil palm farm, it reminds me of Batam. Arrived at the KL Sentral, we decided to get some lunch in the foodcor. I ate chicken rice and it was delicous. Nyam! And we took a taxi to go to the hotel, Citin Hotel Pudu. After dropped the baggage in the room, me and Talitha went to Putra Indoor Stadium in Bukit Jalil sports complex to change our ticket into the real one. I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I GET THAT. It's precious, you know. And we went to Mid Valley Megamall to search for some info. We asked the shop assistant about the Gunners Challenge KL but too bad she didn't help a lot. And we bought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 ticket for the next day! I WAS OMG ARSENAL TICKET AND HARRY POTTER TICKET I'M SO HAPPY.


12 July 2011. Kuala Lumpur.


Went to the Mid Valley again for Gunners Challenge KL. 2 hours searched for the invitation and we finally get the ticket from someone in a white shirt (oh i love you so much). The event was wow. But we decided to get out from the venue to meet the players in Nike Store. And yes, I finally met Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott, Wojciech Szczesny, and Alex Song. They was like a metre away from me. Too bad I can't take a picture with them. And then we enter the venue again, and met the players again. It means I met them twice :p Going to Bukit Jalil for the training session. Oh and yes you have to hear this. It was silent, Vela came to the sidelines and I was like "VELA VELA' he turned and confused. And I screamed again "VELA VELA" AND HE WAVED TO US. Just to    us. I'm so happy lol. And I bought an Arsenal shirt in Arsenal Malaysia's booth.


13 July 2011. Kuala Lumpur.


Got nothing to do in the morning so we take some train to go to Bukit Bintang. Buy a Hogwarts graphic t-shirt in Uniqlo and a Vincci watch for Bunda. Moved to Pavillion and there was a Liverpool event. Take some pictures and had a chicken rice in Food Republic. And we walked back to the hotel. Recharged some energy at the hotel and rushed to Bukit Jalil by train. People are wearing Arsenal's jersey everywhere. And I wear the Arsenal shirt that I bought from the Arsenal Malaysia booth yesterday. There were lot of people in Bukit Jalil wearing mostly the Arsenal's jersey. Even the Malaysians. The match was crazy. I screamed a lot over the Gunners boys. I'm going crazy~~ After the match we rushed to Mid Valley again to watch Harry Potter and yes we're not late! I cried and shaked during the film. The Prince's tale scene breaks my heart. It was very emotional. I just can't believe it's finally end. My childhood. Long live Harry Potter!


14 July 2011. Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.


Check out and then going to KLCC and Pavillion. Just sight seeing and lunch and back to the hotel to take our luggage. Went to the airport by KLIA Transit. Met some Indonesian Gooners in the airport and they gived us an Arsenal Indonesia sticker. By the time 9, I arrived at home. Thanks for the wonderful holiday, Kuala Lumpur :)




















Leave a Reply