BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Been searching for scholarship, internship, or volunteer program in internet. And guess what, I applied for UEFA  EURO 2012 in Poland/Ukraine! Hope I can be accepted. Can you imagine working in a biggest football competition in Europe? It will be amazing! And I also applied for AFS Volunteer program.
I don't know, I just want to study abroad. It's like my dream since I was in junior high. And because of someone, this dream becomes bigger and BIGGER. Hopefully when I started my university in September, I have a chance to study abroad in student exchange program or internship. Pray for me everyone :)
I've been learning Français and German through the internet before I start the real course on August. Hope it can works.


And I already met my to be my college friend. It started in a facebook group named Universitas Bakrie 2011. They're very nice and funny and a bit talkative? lol. I just can't wait to start my college activities!

Leave a Reply