BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Back to my usual routines: football, cappuccino, instant noodle, and ftv!

I just realized that I wrote to much dream in this blog. In this time, I'm gonna write about my achieved dream and how I finally reached them. I know it's kind of unimportant, but I just want to make a review (and to be honest, I have no any other idea :p)..
  • When I was back on the 3rd grade of high school, I always wanted to get a scholarship. I browse the internet everyday, searching for the right scholarship, abroad or not. And to make it short, I really made it! I finally got a scholarship in Universitas Bakrie, major in Communication Studies. I remember that time, Bunda was so happy. She smile. I made her smile :)
  • I love football and Arsenal. Too infinity. When they told me that Arsenal is going to held an Asian Tour, I doubted I can watch them. You know, it's financial problem (I don't have my own income and too afraid to ask my parents). But then, I put my brave together and express my desire to my parents, they understand, and.... THEY ALLOWED ME TO WATCH MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM! The lesson is, always believe that the right time will bring you to the right place. 
  • I love to travel. A LOT. I got this travel blood from Bunda. By the time I wrote this, I've already visited some places in Sumatra, almost the whole Jawa, a bit of NTB and Bali, and Maluku when I was little. I've also went to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Hongkong, and China. My parents made all of this come true and words can't explain how much I thank to them for every footsteps I left on many places. I'm planning to left more footsteps in this world with my family.
  • My dream is to be a football journalist. One day, my lecturer asked us to make a news report. So, I decided to wrote a football news reports and his comment about mine was as good as Cesc Fabregas' instagram photos! Then one night, my friend tweeted me that I have that journalist aura! lol what should I say then? :p (oh and I feel like flying every time I got a nice feedback about my writing). 
  • That was apparently my achieved dream. I'm on a mission to accomplished my other dreams. Wish me luck, agents ;)

Leave a Reply