BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

On exam weeks

Pep Guardiola is coming to town! Got this info from @detiksport like 12 hours before Pep arrived in Jakarta. What a shocking, yet surprising news. So, me and Talitha planned to go to Soekarno Hatta International Airport to saw the living legend, Pep Guardiola.

09.00 : Went there with Damri. Alone. Talitha already waited in airport
10.00 : Starting to panicked because of traffic jam
11.15 : Arrived at terminal 2D and met Talitha
11.20 : Seeking for Dimas, my friend from @INDOBARCELONA
11.35 : The planned are scheduling to arrived at this time, but there was no sign
12.00 : Already crowded. People were chanting loudly. And HERE'S COME PEP GUARDIOLA!

I finally met him, Joseph Guardiola! Eventough I got pushed by so many people, but it was worth. Too bad I can't take any picture because it was very crowded.

I just can't wait for meeting Cesc Fabregas for the 2nd time. But I will be overseas on 7th of July, in time he arrived in 5th of July. Oh God please, let me meet him for the 2nd time. You know how much I adore Cesc Fabregas. :(

Pep upon his arrival in Soekarno Hatta Int'l Airport
(Photo courtesy: @sadad_baijuri)

Leave a Reply