BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Have you ever feel something you good at but people just don't appreciate what you've got?

I don't know but I feel like too sensitive for this past 2 months. I feel like people are way better than me (which sometimes is the truth). I feel like nobody wants to hear my stories. I feel like no one cares about me. I'm tired but yet I still have to do that. I'm tired of what I see. I'm tired of the way people talk to me like I can't do anything.

I just feel like an outsider.

Okay, emo much. Bye.

2 Responses so far.

  1. been there, done that, via :') kita senasib {} tapi yakin aja kita bisa buktiin kalo kita ga seperti yg mereka pikirkan! cheer up, via! kyaaaaa

  2. Navia Izzati says:

    Kyaaa makasih Ziaaah, ayo kita berjuang bersama-sama :D

Leave a Reply