BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I remember that time when you called me "SUMANTI" just because I have a scar on my finger.
I remember that time when someone's hit me on the head and you're the one who protected me.
I remember that time when you told that I have a funny laugh.
I remember that time when we had a fight until I broke my uniform's skirt.
I remember that time when you told me a not-so-funny jokes.
I remember that time when you always sent me your sister's pictures.
I remember that time when Pet Society is still exist and you beg me to give you some gift, every night.
I remember that time when we were sitting together, goofing around, and made a flip-flop wish. You were my wish :)
I remember that time when I gave you a birthday surprise, it was DISASTER :p
I remember that time when we had our first conversation.

I miss you.

Leave a Reply