BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello everyone! Oh it's been a long time since my last post here. Somehow I miss blogging, so here I am :)

The 4th semester is super crazy!!!! I had to struggle with papers, investigative reporting, and college's event. I'm relieved because I've done the 2 of it nicely and now what I have to face is exam week, so wish me luck!

I really miss blogging, but every time I'm on it, I always got a writer's block. So what to write?

Oh maybe a little highlight?
  • Bought my #Arsenal2Indonesia ticket already!!! I'm happy because I've got the VIP one. What I have to do now is praying Ayah will get the meet & greet and all access card for me :p
  • Doing my investigative reporting project along with my 2 team mates, Verro and Nashr. We chose the illegal parking topic in Tanah Abang, because it cause the super annoying traffic jam! At first, we really didn't know what to do. But thanks to Allah, we've made a big progress!
  • DONE WITH COMMCREATION! So many stories behind it; Got a chance as the head of pre-event and speaker's LO, which is Gustav Aulia, my favorite TV news anchor. CommCreation has really taught me many things, from how to be a leader, how to run a big event, and how to manage my time :P
  • Being an MC for the first time in PLASMA with my partner-in-crime Aji. A little bit shocked when they asked me to become the MC, but I really have to. It went a bit zonk, because I didn't talk too much. But I'm really proud of myself :D
  • Can't wait to have a post exam holiday gateway with mi familia!
  • Having a new crush is always nice, isn't it?
I think that's a bit of my life's highlight. I know it's not that important for you to read, but thanks for reading anyway! (if there's any :P)

Leave a Reply