BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

YES IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE MY LAST POST IN HERE!

Life has been so much busy for me nowadays. But, I already passed my 5th semester on college! Eventough my GPA isn't released yet, but I think I'm gonna pass this semester since I've been working too hard (confidence much?)

How's life since my last post on July 12th?

*brb checking my facebook account to see what I've been posted on the album since then*
  • Met Robin van Persie although it was pretty far yet close (?) from my sight.
    Can you spot him?
  • Had an amazing trip to Makassar with friends & family!
    Pantai Bira, Sulawesi Selatan
  • Another amazing short trip to Bandung with college mates
    Angkot madness
  • Best team ever!
    It was unforgettable
  • 18 Oktober 2013
    My 20th birthday!
  • Makrab Komunal 2013
    Binal Binal Binal!
That was pretty much what Facebook tells about my last 6 months. Besides it, I also experienced so many things that make me kind of proud, such as:
  • Filming a documentary films "Kisah Pelik si Kenek Cilik"
  • Managing a football weblog called Free4Kick
  • Writing class internal magazine and our small research got published by so many online media (Antara, Tribun, Republika, Yahoo, etc)
  • End the 2013 with such lovely people with laugh, joy, and tears

In 2014, is already have so many plan to be checked. My every year resolutions is having a trip to Europe and Makkah. And I hope I can reach it this year!

Leave a Reply