BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

It's clearly a bad day for every Gooners and Goonerette in the world..

Our former captain, Cesc Fabregas moved to the rival club, the blue one, Chelsea. 

As a Gooners, I'm surely devastated knowing the fact that Cesc is going to Chelsea. Sangat sangat sangat kecewa. Dari awal mula ada rumor yang bilang kalau Cesc mau dibeli Chelsea, gue selalu mikir "Ya ga mungkin lah Cesc ke Chelsea!". Semakin lama beritanya semakin santer dan panas dan gue semakin takut dia beneran ke sana. Gue cuma bisa berdoa semoga semuanya hanyalah gosip transfer murahan.

Until today...

Cesc beneran pindah. Ke Chelsea. Bukan ke Arsenal. Dia ga balik ke Arsenal. Dia nyebrang ke Chelsea.

Gue sedih banget. Gue nangis. You can see all of my exxagerated tweets in my twitter. You can see how sad I am. 

Gue ngerti kenapa Cesc pindah ke Chelsea. Gue ngerti kenapa Arsenal doesn't want to take him back. We still have Ramsey, Wilshere, and Ozil. And they played really really well. Kalo Cesc balik, terus dia ditaro dimana? Bener sih pertimbangan Wenger. In Arsene We Trust. Tapi ini Fabregas. Ga bisa apa kalo beli aja dulu, urusan dipake ga dipake belakangan?

Gue tau Cesc kecewa karena ga diangkut lagi sama Arsenal. Tapi apa iya saking kecewanya dia sampe ngambil keputusan untuk pindah ke Chelsea? Who are you? A kid? Yang kalo ngambek malah tambah dibuat-buat biar bikin orang marah, kesel, dan peduli? You were our captain, Cescy. Seharusnya Cesc bisa nunggu beberapa saat lagi sampe Arsenal mau ngambil dia lagi. There's always an open door for you kok Cesc. This season is just not the right time. If only you want to come back last season when we need you.

Cesc, you were the one who introduce me to football and Arsenal. You make the Goonerette I am today. And now you just go to our rival club and makes my heart breaks into pieces. You make my eyes burst into tears.

Seeing you in the field will never be the same again with that blue shirt. I always picture you on a red shirt with the mighty cannon on the front. 

But over all the dissapoinment, I really wish you the best at your new club Cesc. I love you then, now, and forever Cescy. I know deep down in your heart, you still love Arsenal. Once a Gunner Always A Gunner.

I'm not judging him. I'm just expressing my dissapoinment. I still love him. He still my favorite football player.

Leave a Reply